BMW car hire near Red Deer (alberta)
If you prefer BMW vehicles or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the BMW range in Red Deer (alberta), Canada, start your search from this page. Select the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car hire that suits you below.
You will find the best car hire BMW in Red Deer (alberta), Canada. The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. BMW hire cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on vehicles or by filling in the search form.
BMW hire cars in Red Deer (alberta) and other relevant vehicles
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
Why use Rental24H to hire BMW cars at Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
- Originally BMW was launched as an aeroplane propeller producer, not as a car manufacturer.
- Did you know that BMW logo is not a spinning propeller, but comes from Bavarian flag, and BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke?
- For over 40 years BMW company has been producing electric cars.
- BMW, like its competitors from Audi and Mercedes-Benz, uses not the words in the names of its models, but the alphanumeric designations.
- Normally, the BMW model has a 3-digit number in the name, as well as one or two letters. The first digit denotes the serial number (1, 3, 5, 7). The larger it is, the higher the auto class. The second and third digits - the volume of the engine, multiplied by 10.
- Alphabetic indices are also used to indicate other features of the car, in addition to the series and volume. For example D - diesel, i - injector type of engine, x - xDrive - all-wheel drive, c- coupe.
- Since the end of 2013, most BMW cars are equipped with the new generation ConnectedDrive system. With its help, the driver can use the Internet without leaving the car, dictate letters, listen to music online, and use concierge services for consultations.
- We provide a fast & easy search for your favorite BMW vehicles in Red Deer (alberta), Canada.
- We offer multiple BMW car hire offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about providers, car models, and car groups on Rental24.co.uk.
- Our BMW vehicles in Red Deer (alberta), Canada are provided by only world-trusted and reliable car hire companies.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with BMW car hire in Red Deer (alberta), Canada.
Map of car hire locations near Red Deer (alberta), Canada
FAQ - BMW car hire in Red Deer (alberta), Canada
Which car hire companies have BMW in Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
When inspecting the list of BMW vehicles in Red Deer (alberta), Canada, the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your holiday at all. We gather only reliable car hire companies, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
What is the best car hire company that provides BMW in Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
Your BMW car hire experience at Red Deer (alberta), Canada is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 car hire companies are the finest to pick up any BMW model:
The cheapest car hire BMW model from Avis is Ford Escape from £21 per day.
Which BMW cars I can hire in Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
The list of BMW vehicles in this destination will satisfy the desires of any traveller. Cars of this manufacturer are offered in almost every class of cars, which eliminates the need to abandon your preferences.
The most popular BMW models presented at Red Deer (alberta), Canada are:
Compact: BMW 1 Series
Standard: BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe
Fullsize: BMW 3 Series, BMW 3 Series Coupe
Estate: BMW 3 Series Estate, BMW 5 Series Estate
SUV: BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X3, BMW X6
Convertible: BMW 3 Series, BMW 4 Series, BMW 6 Series, BMW Z7
Premium:BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series, Cars from BMW M
Luxury:BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 Series
Vans & minivans:BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (5-seater)
Some of them are equipped with GPS navigator and, if not, you can add it to your booking and pay for it at the rental counter.
Additionally, there are air-conditioners and audio systems installed into each BMW vehicle for your convenience.
On our website BMW is widely presented by cabriolets and premium cars mostly.
How much to hire a BMW car in Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of car hire from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for car hire BMW at Red Deer (alberta), Canada is £21 per day for a Ford Escape from avis.
Along with the cheapest car hire, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular BMW car hire model in Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
The most frequently booked BMW model in Red Deer (alberta), Canada is Ford Escape, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. You can hire it for £21 per day in Red Deer (alberta), Canada.
What is the most popular supplier of BMW car hire in Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
According to many reviews of our customers, Avis is a car hire company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the Avis offers the most advantageous deals in Red Deer (alberta), Canada - Ford Escape for £21 for a day.
How can I hire BMW car at Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
Most car hire companies don’t guarantee you a specific BMW car model. They can guarantee you only a vehicle of a certain car hire class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission that can fit not less than 5 passengers.
In order to hire the exact car model, you have to look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Red Deer (alberta), Canada. In the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do you have to be to hire BMW car at Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
If you want to drive a BMW car hire in Red Deer (alberta), Canada, you have to be at least 20 years old. For some car hire BMW classes, the minimum age to hire a car may be different.
When you are under 25 years of age, car hire companies will charge you an underage fee of about £15-30 per day depending on your age and car hire location. This additional under 25 surcharge must be paid during pick up at the counter in Red Deer (alberta), Canada.
How to get cheap BMW car hire in Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
There are several ways to work with a leading supplier and at the same time to save your money:
- Reserve your BMW vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to pick-up date;
- Compare rates in Red Deer (alberta), Canada with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite BMW model;
- Hire a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs;
- Ask for full-to-full petrol option;
- Use your domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one way car hire and border crossing;
- Benefit from our coupon codes and additional discounts.
Which car hire companies accept debit cards to hire BMW at Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
You can always pay the cost of your BMW car hire with a debit card on our website, but almost every car hire provider requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate BMW damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
On our website, you can find a lot of car hire companies that accept debit cards to cover a deposit:
Attentively read the rental conditions to figure out how to hire BMW with a debit card in Red Deer (alberta), Canada. Each supplier may have additional requirements to do this.
What insurance do I need to hire BMW car at Red Deer (alberta), Canada?
Insurance is what all agencies require when you want to pick up a vehicle. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers, or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a car hire BMW on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is car hire insurance, which is required in 90% of cases. Without this insurance, car hire companies won’t give you a vehicle. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the car hire price and you can’t refuse it.
- TW - theft protection. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in car hire price.
- TP- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To hire a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your credit card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car hire.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car hire provider. Or, you can buy Excess car hire insurance on our website at the reservation stage.
Please, examine the car hire terms and conditions of a particular BMW car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.
What is car hire Excess insurance?
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or theft of a car. If at the end of car hire nothing bad happens with a vehicle, the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to your credit card.
On the other hand, whatever happens to a car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about hiring a car in Red Deer (alberta), Canada.
Some car hire companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from £1000 to £500 or even to £200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase Excess insurance on our website at the reservation stage. This is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. If you buy an Excess car hire insurance, in case of any problems with the car, our insurance company will refund the amount of Excess fee withheld with you by the car hire company.
Most popular car hire locations in Canada
- Calgary Airport Car Hire
- Edmonton Airport Car Hire
- Halifax Airport Car Hire
- Hamilton Int Airport Car Hire
- Kitchenerwaterloo Airport Car Hire
- Montreal Airport Car Hire
- Ottawa Airport Car Hire
- Saskatoon Airport Car Hire
- Bmw Car Hire Calgary Airport
- Bmw Car Hire Edmonton Airport
- Bmw Car Hire Halifax Airport
- Bmw Car Hire Hamilton Int Airport
- Bmw Car Hire Montreal Airport
- Bmw Car Hire Ottawa Airport
- Bmw Car Hire Saskatoon Airport
- Bmw Car Hire Toronto Airport
- Bmw leiebil Red Deer
- Bmw Mietwagen Red Deer (alberta)
- Bmw Car Rental at Red Deer
- Alquiler de coches Bmw Red Deer (alberta)
- Location voiture Bmw Red Deer (alberta)
- Noleggio auto Bmw Red Deer (alberta)
- Wypożyczalnia samochodów Bmw Red Deer (alberta)
- Bmw Aluguel de carro em Red Deer (alberta)