Car hire locations near St. Anthony Airport [YAY]
You can see a list of rental locations near St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada below. For your convenience, all the points are sorted by three types: car hire in airports, the city centres, and railway stations.
Note that the prices and the number of cars in the location may vary depending on the hire a car location. For example, hiring a car at the airport is sometimes more expensive than in the city centre, but the vehicle inventory is the largest, so first, check all offers in St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador and compare prices before hiring a car.
Nearby downtown car hire locations
Map of car hire locations near St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador
Ease your search by using the map below. We gathered all car hire locations, mentioned above, on this map. Zoom in or zoom out to make out how far all these offices are from YAY Airport, Canada.This will help you find car hire near me effortlessly.
FAQ - Car hire in St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada
How to get cheap car hire in St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador?
Hiring a vehicle at YAY Airport, Canada is a good idea. That is why there are so many car hire companies at the airport. How to choose the cheapest car hire amongst all these offers? Heed the following advice:
- Book your car hire in advance. So you can not only guarantee yourself the perfect model, but also count on an “Early bird” discount.
- Pay attention to large network companies. Most often they have the opportunity to offer low-cost deals.
- As a general rule, to hire a car in the city is cheaper than at the airport, but the selection of vehicles is also smaller off-airport.
- When choosing a vehicle, assess your needs sensibly and do not require more options than you need.
- Rental vehicles will cost you less if you collect and return it in the same place.
What documents do I need to hire a car in St. Anthony - Airport St. Anthony?
After you made a reservation on Rental24.co.uk, be sure to prepare and bring with you all the documents listed below to successfully pick up your car hire in St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador. If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough money on your credit or debit card, the car hire agency may refuse to release the vehicle and your funds spent on car hire won’t be reimbursed.
Don’t forget to provide upon arrival at the rental desk:
- A printed version of your voucher as a proof of your booking at Rental24.co.uk.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year (sometimes 2 years are required; check terms and conditions) with no major endorsements. UK licence holders need to present the photocard.
- International Driving Permit accompanied by the original domestic licence is constantly required. Read rental conditions to find out in which cases you do not need to provide IDP.
- A valid photo ID (passport or national ID).
- A credit card (or debit card if accepted) in the first name and surname of the main driver to pre-authorise a deposit. Your credit card must be valid for up to 6 months after the end of your hire a car period.
How to hire a car without a credit card at YAY Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador?
You can use your debit card to pay for a reservation on our website. Note that to pick up your car, you must provide either a credit card, or a debit card to pre-authorise a deposit at the rental counter.
Mindfully read the rental conditions of your selected offer. On Rental24.co.uk, some car hire companies accept only credit cards to cover the deposit, whereas others allow debit cards as well.
Please note, only MasterCard or VISA debit cards in the main driver's name may be accepted. Moreover, if you need to use a debit card to hire a car, your rental duration can be no longer than 28 days.
You won’t be able to authorise the deposit with prepaid and electronic cards (Visa Electron). They are not accepted in St. Anthony YAY Airport.
Which car hire companies accept debit cards in St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada?
In St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador, the following world-famous car hire companies may accept debit cards: Avis, Thrifty, Hertz, Dollar, Budget, National, Enterprise, SIXT, Europcar, etc.
You also should know that if you purchase the Excess Reimbursement Insurance on our website, you will be required to present a credit card at the rental counter so that the car hire agency can authorise the deposit.
Can someone else drive my rental car at YAY Airport, Canada?
If you plan to drive a rental vehicle with an extra driver, be sure to check this while booking. Some car hire companies may charge you extra money for each additional driver. This is primarily due to the different cost of insurance for one or more drivers.
Good news! You can find many car hire deals with free additional driver options in St. Anthony - Airport! So don’t forget to check if the provider you selected offers a free additional driver option or for an extra charge.
What is car hire excess insurance in St. Anthony?
The general rule to drivers of rental vehicles is that they must be insured. Car insurance is usually provided by a car hire company. If you have your own insurance, be sure to consult with an insurance agent before the trip whether it covers car hire in your country and abroad.
If you want to save money and not buy a full insurance package, take the opportunity to secure your deposit by purchasing Excess Reimbursement Insurance on our website. Excess Insurance implies that the deposit will be required on your credit card during the pick-up, but if any money will be used from your deposit, they will be reimbursed by an insurance company.
What type of fuel policy should I choose in St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador?
The best petrol option is full-to-full (pick up and return full tank of fuel). In this case, you need to return the vehicle with the same fuel level as you collected; therefore, you pay only for the petrol you used.
But other fuel options are also possible, be sure to check them before hiring a car at YAY Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador. And do not forget to fill the tank before returning the vehicle if this will save you some money.
How to pick up a car hire at St. Anthony YAY Airport?
In order to pick up the rental car, follow a few simple rules:
- Make sure again that you have all necessary documents in order;
- Check if the correct maps are installed in the car or on your gadget to find the correct way out;
- Check the fuel level in the tank and its compliance with the contract;
- Check the technical condition of the vehicle;
- If you find any scratches on the vehicle, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to drop off a car hire at St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada?
To comfortably return a vehicle to a car hire company, follow simple rules:
- Allow enough time for your drive and drop-off;
- Don’t return your vehicle too early or late. This may result in additional charges;
- Fill the tank of your rental car with fuel to the required level before drop-off;
- Check if you have all required documents with you;
- Make sure you do not forget personal items in the vehicle;
- Wait until your security deposit is unblocked or refunded (this may take up to 14 days).