Europcar car hire near Nafplio
Our service allows you to compare car hire prices and conditions from Europcar and other car hire companies at Nafplio, Greece and choose the most suitable option for you.
After doing a search on our website, you will get access to most or even all available offers from world-class car hire companies and local providers at Nafplio, Greece. Our long-term contracts with Europcar and other leading car hire companies allow us to provide vehicles at good rates.
On our website, you can buy an Excess insurance that will allow you to reduce insurance costs by 30-60% and at the same time to be even more secure than with the standard insurance from Europcar. We try to take care of every customer! If you have any questions regarding car hire on our website, do not hesitate to contact us - we are always ready to help you.
Europcar car hire in Nafplio, Greece
We will help you to choose your perfect Europcar car hire at Nafplio, Greece. Select the dates of your pickup and drop-off of car hire in the search form above and click “Search” or select a vehicle that interests you from the list below. Cars provided by Europcar in Nafplio, Greece are edged with an orange frame in the list. Also, there are cars from other companies and in neighboring locations that will help you to choose the most appropriate car hire price.
Europcar hire cars in Nafplio and other relevant vehicles
Europcar hire cars in Tolo - Downtown and other relevant vehicles 6.57 km / 4.08 mi
Europcar hire cars in Argos - Downtown and other relevant vehicles 9.79 km / 6.09 mi
What to know about Europcar car hire at Nafplio?
Meet & Greet station, Nafplio
Pick up and return full
Address: View address
- - Breakdown assistance
- - Unlimited mileage available not for all cars
- Europcar is one of the leading car rental companies in Europe with over 60 years of experience.
- Currently, the company’s vehicle fleet includes over 200,000 of cars, varying from economy to business class and minivans.
- Europcar rental deals are available in around 10,000 locations in more than 150 countries.
- The company’s service is targeted on travelers and businessmen.
- Europcar has entered global agreements with international companies and organizations on providing its car hire service to them.
- Europcar provides great conditions for long term rentals lasting from 12 to 36 months. This involves fixed monthly payments within a certain period.
Car hire from Europcar on rental24h.com is the opportunity to choose a reliable car at affordable price and travel smoothly around the world. Just fill in our main search form!
Where can I hire a car from Europcar near Nafplio, Greece?
The airport zone is the most popular Europcar car hire location in Nafplio, Greece. The car hire desk is usually located at the airport terminal, but sometimes you might need to use a free shuttle bus to get to the rental desk. Check the pickup type carefully when making your booking. If you’re not travelling by air, Europcar has several convenient car hire offices all over the city. Just check the list of available spots below or use our map.
Nearby downtown car hire locations
Map of Europcar car hire locations near Nafplio, Greece
To access the widest range of car hire offers in the UK, select airport pick-up locations. If you are looking for a specific car, you can probably find it in Nafplio, Greece. At city centre and railway station car hire spots, Europcar car fleet is slightly smaller, but the prices are usually lower than at the airport.
Europcar cars for hire available at Nafplio, Greece
If you are looking for a vehicle of a certain car hire class, go to the corresponding page from the list of available car groups in Nafplio, Greece below. You can also choose a vehicle with an automatic or manual transmission.
FAQ - Europcar car hire in Nafplio, Greece
What documents do I need to hire a car from Europcar at Nafplio, Greece?
After you book your Europcar car hire on Rental24.co.uk, don’t forget to bring with you to Nafplio, Greece:
- A printed car hire voucher that we will send you after your reservation.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year. If you are a UK licence holder, you need to provide a photocard along with your licence.
- International Driving Permit accompanied by the original domestic licence is often required. Read rental conditions to check if you need to provide IDP.
- A valid photo ID (passport or national ID).
- A credit card (or debit card if accepted) in the name of the main driver to pre-authorise a deposit.
If you do not manage to provide any of the required documents or one of them is not valid, the car hire agency may refuse you car hire and your money won’t be reimbursed.
Where is Europcar car hire at Nafplio, Greece?
How to get cheap car hire from Europcar at Nafplio, Greece?
Europcar car hire company strives to make the car hire process easy and understandable for every customer, while constantly paying attention to the maintenance of a high level in everything. As a result, you will enjoy these benefits each time you pick up their vehicle at Nafplio, Greece.
Europcar prices are amongst the most competitive in the car hire market. Subsequently, you always get a perfect car at an affordable rate at Nafplio, Greece.
Of course, there are always additional ways to hire a car and save extra money. The following essential tips are the step towards the best-priced vehicles:
- book a car as early as possible - the optimal time is not less than 1-2 weeks before the car hire;
- take advantage of long-term deals - each next day will cost cheaper;
- select a vehicle according to your needs, but keep in mind that compact and economy vehicles are the cheapest cars;
- use full-to-full fuel option;
- avoid one-way journeys;
- get advantage of our free additional extras;
- try to find discounts and promotions.
What is the most popular car hire from Europcar at Nafplio, Greece?
Europcar at Nafplio, Greece is ready to provide a Mini. The most popular Europcar vehicles in Nafplio, Greece are:
In general, a debit card can only be used as a source of payment for a car hire at Nafplio, Greece. The fact is that when arriving at the counter, Europcar requires a security deposit, which is available only on the customer’s credit card. Read rental conditions to find out if you can pre-authorise a deposit with a debit card.
Moreover, the name on the credit card must be the same as the name of the renter. A deposit is required by the company to recover possible expenses related to damage, fines or other charges caused by the fault of the driver.
How much is Europcar car hire deposit at Nafplio, Greece?
Europcar can require a deposit amount from £200 to £3,000 at pick-up in Nafplio, Greece. This hold basically depends on the class of the vehicle you hire, type of insurance you purchase, and length of your rental. These funds will not be available for your use during your car hire.
Car hire deposit is a guarantee held on the credit card in the event of damage or theft of the vehicle. The money will be automatically released to your bank card if there is no damage or theft during the rental period.
How old do you have to be to hire a car from Europcar at Nafplio, Greece?
As stated by Europcar policy, the lowest age limit for car hire services in Nafplio, Greece is 20 years old. Each young driver who is under 25 years of age is subject to an underage charge. This payment is made in the office of Europcar.
Can someone else drive my Europcar car hire at Nafplio, Greece?
You will be happy to discover that an additional driver option is a way to let another person get behind the steering wheel of your Europcar car hire in Nafplio, Greece. Although sometimes companies offer a free additional driver, most often it costs money – the option is paid directly at the counter.
It’s possible to get several free extra drivers at once when making a reservation.
What insurance do I need to hire a car from Europcar in Nafplio, Greece?
Each car hire company wants to be financially secure. Therefore, you can hire a car only with a valid insurance. If you don’t have it, then Europcar has a reason to refuse you.
There are several cases when you don’t need an insurance protection plan:
- you already have the initial coverage that applies to international pickups, and the type/class of car you select;
- your credit card issuer has an extra insurance option, which covers you and car hire abroad.
If you don’t fall under any of the items, then obtaining any type of protection is the only solution. You can buy Excess insurance at the stage of reservation on our website and secure your deposit. Or, you can buy Full coverage insurance or Excess reduction at Europcar rental desk in Nafplio, Greece.