Cheap car hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan
Looking for reliable and high-quality Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan car hire deals? We have cheap vehicles in conveniently placed branches within the area. The list of available categories includes cars for various needs and travel purposes.
The average price for Economy cars is £33 per day. At the same time, Compact models hover around £24 per day and Luxury autos cost an average of £96 per day. If you want to check the exact rates for your preferred model, please fill out our search form.
For a quick look in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan car hire prices, check out the catalogue of the best deals below. You can compare them by key features and click on the vehicle you like to start the booking process.
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
Ford Fusion Hybrid
- Unlimited mileage
Do I need a rental car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
The city features an extensive public transport system and, in general, it’s enough to transport you within the city centre or the most prominent downtown locations. However, the best option is to hire a car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan for cheap and enjoy all the benefits it offers on a budget.
With an automobile at hand, the city opens up a world of endless possibilities. Drive through the shady streets of downtown Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan and explore its cultural highlights. Then, go on an exciting day trip and discover wonderful sights within a short drive outside the city. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, having a car allows you to get the most out of your trip.
Driving a car is the most efficient way to manage your travel time. You don't have to wait at a bus stop or stick to a schedule. Just throw your things in the trunk and hit the road!
Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan car hire companies
Finding a well-trusted provider is a top priority when booking a car. You can choose from the services of many different rental agencies, but in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan downtown you have only 3 of them: Dollar, Payless, and Ace. A complete list of Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan car hire companies with ratings is available below.
When choosing a supplier, pay attention to their rating, which shows key characteristics according to customer reviews. If only one company is available in a specific location, shop around at nearby city locations to find the best deal. Also, compare similar offers if the desired model is available from several companies at once.
Keep in mind that during the high season, demand for cars may exceed availability. Therefore, book in advance, especially if few companies provide service in your location.
Car hire locations near Wadi Saqra Amman
If necessary, you can pick up a car at one of the surrounding spots. They include city centre car hire locations, offices near train stations, and counters within the airports.
Keep in mind that a particular car hire may have different prices in several locations, thereby allowing you to save money by finding the lowest price. As a rule, in an off-airport pickup spot, it’s possible to hire a car at the lowest rate due to absence of airport tax. However, at the same time, the fleet of vehicles at the airport is greater, which expands your travel capabilities.
Compare deals in nearby locations to Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan before making your final choice.
Nearby car hire locations at airports
Nearby downtown car hire locations
Map of car hire locations near Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan
Want to hire a car in a different spot? To find the desired car hire location near Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan effortlessly, you can check the pickup spot map of the surrounding area. This will allow you to get the vehicle exactly where you need it.
Click on the location that is of interest for you to view its contact details, including address, phone number, and approximate distance from Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan.
Car hire prices in Wadi Saqra Amman
Many travellers aim to find a rental car with a low price. The good news is that whatever your travel needs, you will find the cheapest car hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan at Rental24.co.uk. On our website, you can see deals from all available companies at once. This ultimately allows you to compare them by price and other desired parameters in order to choose the best deal.
The main factor that affects the final rate is the car group. Obviously, small economy, mini, and compact models are cheaper than SUVs, minivans, and especially luxury and premium autos. Also, seasonality, availability, and trip duration affect how much you pay. Leaving aside these factors, the range of car hire Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan prices is as follows:
- Economy cars are available from £18 to £53 per day
- Compact models cost between £22 and £26 per day
- The price for Luxury cars ranges from £83 to £162 per day
Fill out the search form at the top of the page for the exact cost of a particular model. Also, you can find minimum rates for certain categories from different companies in the following table.
||-||from $30.11||from $32.43||from $93.88||from $92.85||-||-||-|
||-||from $23.76||from $28.55||from $32.59||from $41.87||from $108.98||from $108.98||from $78.98|
||from $29.20||from $56.64||from $29.20||from $36.61||from $46.69||-||-||-|
Use our search form to get the accurate car hire prices for your rental span in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan.
What is the cheapest car hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
The cheapest car hire deals in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan are provided by DOLLAR . They offer Citroen C3 at a price of £24 per day. You can hire not only economy and mid-size vehicles, but also compact, full-size, SUVs, and premium cars for any purpose and taste from DOLLAR on our website.
What type of cars to hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
Do you want to hire a 7-seater for the whole family or a fuel-efficient compact vehicle? Maybe, only a premium automobile is able to satisfy your ambitions? No problems! When choosing a car class to hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan, keep an eye out for the number of passenger seats, type of gearbox, and boot size. Visit the pages below for more information about the desired car class for hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan.
Main car hire conditions in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan
Each company has a list of requirements, prohibitions, and recommendations that form its policy. Ultimately, each of these affects your future rental and travel experience. Thus, it’s crucial that you find a company with optimal conditions for your trip.
Fortunately, the task becomes easier when booking at Rental24.co.uk. For your convenience, we have prepared answers to frequently asked questions like “What type of pickup is available at the location?”, “What fuel policy is offered by the supplier?”, “What bonuses to expect?”, and "How much is the excess fee?”.
Check major car hire terms and conditions in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan from companies available in the area below. This will allow you to make the best choice for your trip!
|Vendor||Pick-up type||Fuel||Bonuses||Excess Fee 2|
|Meet and greet||Pick up and return full||
350 USD - 430 USD
$350.00 - $430.00
500 USD - 1,000 USD
$500.00 - $1,000.00
This sum will be held on your credit card within the rental period, unless you’ve purchased full insurance.
Car hire age limits in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
In addition to meeting the car hire licence requirements, you must be at least 21 years old to legally drive in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan. Keep in mind that many variables affect the minimum and maximum rental age limits.
In most countries, companies accept drivers from the age of 21 or older under normal conditions. At the same time, the minimum age to hire a car in the UK is 21. The minimum legal age also depends on the specific supplier and car category that are selected. As a rule, cars from more expensive groups, such as passenger minivans/vans, full-size SUVs, premium, and luxury models, have higher age restrictions. Furthermore, the extra surcharge applies to all young drivers.
Need more details about underage car hire? Click on the section corresponding to your age below.
FAQ about how to hire a car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan
What do you need to hire a car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
In order to book a car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan on our website you need:
- to be at least 19 (sometimes even 18 is enough) years of age;
- to pay for your reservation with any type of bank card with enough money.
After you made a reservation on Rental24.co.uk, you need to prepare and bring to the rental desk the following documents:
- A printed car hire voucher as a proof of your booking at Rental24.co.uk.
- A full driving licence that is held for a minimum of 1 year. UK licence holders need to present the photocard.
- International Driving Permit if required by your selected car hire provider in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan.
- A valid passport or national ID with a photo.
- A credit card (or debit card if accepted by your selected car hire supplier) in the name of the main driver with enough funds to cover a deposit.
How to get cheap car hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
Reasonable price is what almost every renter wants to get. Read our tips to learn how to hire a car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan cheaper:
- Book your vehicle as early as possible. Your car hire may cost less if you book it 7-10 days prior to the journey.
- Plan to start your trip on a weekday. This will allow you to reduce the daily cost of a vehicle.
- Travel as long as possible. As a rule, the longer the period of rental, the lower the price of each day. Consequently, the total cost of a 7-day car hire may be lower than what you pay for 5-6 days.
- Benefit from a small car. Obviously, the smaller the vehicle, the cheaper it is. Plus, you can further save on fuel.
- Pick up and return the car to the same location. One-way car hire is not considered to be a budget-friendly option, so avoid it if possible.
- Look for special offers. Discounts and promotions from car hire companies in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan will help to reserve a car up to 20% cheaper.
How to hire a car without a credit card in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
You can pay for your reservation with a debit card or any other bank card on our website. But car rental deposit is the only obstacle that may not allow you to pick up a car without a credit card.
Companies need a financial guarantee of driver liability for damages, fines and possible penalties that are not covered by insurance. This is a certain amount of money which is part of the credit limit of a bank card. Accordingly, it can be blocked on a credit card.
Fortunately, on Rental24.co.uk, you can find some car hire companies that allow you to pre-authorize a deposit with a debit card in the name of the main driver. Some restrictions may apply, so attentively read the rental conditions.
How to get a car hire with free additional driver in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
You may have one or several people at once except you who can drive your vehicle. Each additional driver must meet the same requirements as the main driver and have a driver’s licence and a passport.
Usually, the cost of an extra driver is approximately $10 per day in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan, but with our search engine, you can find car hire suppliers that offer additional driver options free of charge.
What insurance do I need to hire a car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
- CDW/LDW insurance will protect your car from damage and theft. It has a certain excess limit which shows the amount with which your responsibility begins. This type of insurance is usually included in the price of car hire on our website.
- PAI/PEC package is needed to reimburse expenses associated with obtaining medical care by the driver or passengers.
- Another must-have protection is SLI. It cancels your liability in case of property damage/personal injury caused to third parties.
All events that are not covered by insurance are usually within a deposit amount. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about anything, but enjoy your trip!
If you want to fully protect your car hire, full insurance is the only way to avoid any further expenses. You can purchase it during pick-up at the rental desk.
Do I need car hire excess insurance when hiring in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
When you hire an auto with standard insurance and it gets damaged or stolen during your trip, the company asks you to pay the excess fee to activate the rest of the protection. Car hire excess insurance is an optional product that serves to cover this amount in such situations.
If you are unsure whether excess insurance is necessary or not, calculate how much it costs and what potential benefits you can get in the end. On the one hand, excess insurance makes it possible to avoid any expenses if an insured event occurs. On the other hand, it costs money. However, you can save a great sum if you buy excess insurance at home. Whatever your preference, we recommend exploring all available offers in order to make the right choice.
What fuel policy to choose when hiring a car in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
The type of fuel policy shows how you will refuel your vehicle. If you don’t want to spend time at a petrol station and devote all your free time visiting sights and entertainment venues - choose prepaid fuel.
However, a more preferred option is the “full-to-full” (pick up full, return full) option. This means you collect a vehicle with a full tank of fuel, and you must drop it off with the same amount of fuel. Before returning the car to Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan, you will need to visit a petrol station to refuel the tank of your rental car.
How to pick up car hire from Rental24.co.uk?
A car hire pickup is a very responsible procedure, because any problems on your part may force the company to cancel the deal, which will completely ruin your upcoming trip. To prevent this, follow a few important tips:
- Prepare all necessary documents to pick up your car hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan.
- If you want to have a free additional driver, the same paper set must be provided by each extra driver.
- Make sure your credit card expiration date is at least 6 months after the end of your rental period and the credit limit is enough to cover the deposit.
- Try not to be late for pickup. If your plane is delayed, notify the car hire company.
- Carefully study the contract, and if required, specify the details that you don’t understand.
- Before you collect your car hire, make sure that the model meets the declared specifications.
- Examine the car for scratches. If present, take photos and ask the employee to mention them.
- Check that the amount of fuel in the tank is in accordance with the chosen fuel policy.
How to drop off car hire in Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan?
Easy car hire return to Wadi Saqra Amman, Jordan is exactly what you need after an exhausting trip. How to make it as quick and trouble-free as possible? Just check out a few tips:
- Always keep in mind the exact car drop-off time. Estimate the approximate time necessary to reach the return place, taking into consideration possible traffic jams.
- Don’t be late. Otherwise, you risk paying for the next rental day.
- Don’t forget to refuel your car on your way to the drop-off point and don’t lose the receipt.
- Maintain your car clean or you will have to pay for returning a dirty vehicle.
- Make sure that the necessary documents are with you.
- Don’t leave personal items inside the vehicle.
- After arriving at the spot, inform the company that you are ready to return the car hire.
- Pass the keys to the provider’s employee or simply leave it in the place agreed in advance.